Please see Chandrama’s clinical and high-tech bio on LinkedIn.
Chandrama is the President of Connect2 Marriage Counseling, and the author of Connect2 Couples Net (published by The Palo Alto Weekly, Menlo Park Almanac, Mountain View Voice, Pleasanton Weekly, Danville-San Ramon ), A Hard Road (2018), Connect2 Personality Mapping: A Breakthrough Psychotherapy Tool for Understanding Your Clients, Their Families, and Their Relationships (2012), No U-Turn at Mercy Street: A Memoir and Resource Guide for Grieving Parents (2010). She is co-author of Building an eCommerce Website (1998), a Stanford Professional Education Workshop, and technical editor of Webmastering for Dummies (1997).
In her previous career in high technology, Chandrama served in executive and management positions at Stanford University, Apple, and in Silicon Valley. She was an instructor/speaker for conferences including Women in Technology, Seybold Seminars, Stanford’s “Publishing on the Web” and “The Stanford Conference on eCommerce.”
Chandrama earned her M.A. in Counseling Psychology, Holistic Studies from John F. Kennedy University in 2005. Chandrama continually advances her training — in couples counseling from the world renowned couples experts and trainers Dr. Stan Tatkin (Wired for Love), Dr. John Gottman (The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work), Dr. Julie Gottman, Dr. Sue Johnson (Emotionally Focused Therapy or EFT), Dr. Harville Hendrix (Imago), and others — as well as ongoing reading and study particularly in the areas of attachment, brain development, communication, and the science of psychotherapy. Chandrama is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFC#45204) in private practice in Menlo Park, CA.
- Santa Clara University, Center for Professional Development, This is Your Brain on Marriage: Neuroscience and Relationships, July 19, 2013
- Bereaved Parents of the USA National Gathering, Thriving Again as a Couple After Your Child Dies, July 26, 2013
- Grief Relief TV: Pregnancy Loss and Infertility, Open to Hope, Jan. 2013
- The Compassionate Friends International Conference, Thriving as a Couple After Your Child Dies, July 2012
- The Compassionate Friends National Conference, Thriving as a Couple After Your Child Dies, July 2011
- Couples Therapy training, Institute of Transpersonal Psychotherapy, March, 2011
- MISS Foundation, Thriving as a Couple After Your Child Dies, September, 2010
- Creativity and Madness, American Institute of Medical Education, Methodology for the Mapping of Personality, August 2010
- Women in Science, SLAC, Personality Mapping, May 2009
- Alto BNI, Personality Mapping, May 2009
- East West Bookstore, Personality Mapping, October 2008
- Palo Alto Family YMCA, Personality Mapping, October 2008
- Pathways Hospice, Personality Mapping, October 2008
- Therapist Inservice: Personality Mapping, Summer 2008
- Silicon Valley Association for Couples in Marriage Enrichment, Personality Mapping Workshop, Summer 2008
- Palo Alto Family YMCA, Grief and the Healing Journey, June 2008
- Learning PartnersTM Couples Workshop with Kathryn Ford, M.D., Personality Mapping, May 2008
- Family Services of San Mateo, Inservice: Couples Counseling, Jan. 2008
- Family Services of San Mateo, Inservice: Grief, Healing, and the Holidays, 2007
- Kara Conference: Integrative Therapies in Grief Counseling, Nov. 2007
- Pete Pearson’s Couples with Special Needs Children workshop, Therapist, 2007
Technology Speaking and Links
Stanford Professional Education
Publishing on the Web, Monterey, 1999
Conference on eCommerce, 1999
Publishing on the Web, Monterey, 2000
Women in Technology, 1999-2001
WITI is the nation’s leading trade association for professional, tech-savvy women committed to using technology, resources and connections to advance women worldwide.
- June 2000, Technology Summit, Santa Clara: “Managing Risk in Internet Time” and networking book signing for “Building an eCommerce Website”
- June 2001, WITI’s Professional Women’s Summit, Santa Clara: “Diversity Initiatives Roundtable: Creating the Enlightened Workplace”
- June 1999 E-Commerce I: Business to Consumer – Tools and Technologies for Focusing on your Web Customers
Understanding Success in the World of Print and Online Publishing!
- March 1998, NY: “Successful Narrowcasting: Serving a Targeted Audience Online,” Speaker
- March 1999, Boston: “Outsourcing 101” and “Managing Web Site Projects and Teams,” Speaker
- September 1999, San Francisco: “Strategies for Special Interest Web Producers,” Moderator for all day seminar.
Further information on speaking and/or articles (too old for many links to still work):
Look for Chandrama “CJ” Yem (my old nickname and previous last name)
Pathways Hospice Honors Chandrama Anderson
Bloomberg Business Week Executive Profile
Alumni Offices Use Electronic Media to Forge Closer Ties With Graduates
ADVISORY/OpenGrid Executive Moderates Panel At WITI Silicon Valley Tech Summit; Industry Executives Gather to Discuss Risk Management in the Internet Age.
All Business (two stories removed after so many years)
Cisco Smart Start, My Personal, Case Study, Stanford Alumni Association
InternetASP Wireless Roundtable to Discuss the Opportunities for Enabling the Mobile Internet Generation
You Can Go Home Again
Sun releases the first element of its e-commerce strategy, Sun Community Server
Seybold Seminars: Web Publishing ’98: Business
WITI 2000 Conference: Managing Risk in Internet Time